Reward yourself with the MasterCard Platinum Rewards Credit Card...
At Texas Bay Area CU, we know what great value is. That's why we're offering a valuable travel and merchandise program exclusively to our members with a great card. Platinum Rewards is the most flexible rewards program available. When you use your credit card, you can earn (1) one point for every (2) two dollars you spend on purchases. The more you spend, the more points you earn, and the greater your reward. It's that simple!
With the TBACU Platinum Rewards Card, you'll enjoy:
- Click here for Platinum Rewards Details
- Rates As Low As 8.25% APR*
- 3.99% APR - 6 Month Introductory Balance Transfer Rate. A balance transfer fee may apply**
- 5.90% APR - 6 Month Introductory Rate**
- No Annual Fee
- Credit limit up to $20,000
- Earn 1 point for every $1 purchase.
- Redeem your points for travel or merchandise.
- Easy Balance Transfers & Cash Advances
- $1,000,000 travel accident coverage
- Extended warranty protection
- Auto rental insurance
- 24-hour fraud protection
- Access cash at ATMs worldwide
- Click here to learn more about MasterCard Benefits
Click here for more Reward Point information.
Effective March 23, 2014 you no longer earn reward points for debit card transactions. Your earned points on debit card transactions will still be available for redemption and subject to point expiration as detailed in the Rewards program rules. Effective March 24, 2014, all TBACU credit cards earn 1 point for every $2 spent on credit card purchases. If you do not have a TBACU credit card and want to continue earning reward points for your credit card, Click Here To Apply Today!
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Credit card rates are variable and are subject to change without prior notice. **The special 3.99% APR and 5.90% APR Introductory Rates is good for the first 6-Months. Must be 21 or older to apply, or have a parent or guardian as a co-signer. Other restrictions may apply.