Texas Bay Credit Union offers individual scholarships to Credit Union members. The award is given to students who require financial assistance to achieve their educational goals and who have demonstrated involvement and service in their school and community.
Congratulations to all students for your hard work and dedication to higher education. We also want to congratulate our parents for their sacrifice and support. We wish all students the very best in their future endeavors.
- Applicant must be a primary member in good standing to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior that will be attending a college or university.
- Minimum GPA requirement 3.0 on a 4.0 scale/ 4.0 on a 5.0 scale.
- All scholarship applicants must apply using the Texas Bay Online Application or paper application below in order to be considered for a scholarship.
- High School Transcript (Transcript can be mailed directly to Texas Bay Credit Union, delivered to any branch location, or uploaded through the online application form)
- One letter of recommendation from a teacher.
Deadline & Process:
- Application must be submitted by the deadline date and before 11:59 PM (CTS). All transcripts must be postmarked on or before the deadline date or delivered to the branches by 5:00 PM (CTS)
- The Scholarship Committee will review all applications and choose the five (5) winners. The winners will be personally notified by phone and/or mail.
- Proceeds from the scholarship award will be mailed to the Financial Aid Office at the college or university the student will be attending after verification of enrollment is received.
Click here to learn more about the qualifications and eligibility of this year’s scholarship. Apply below.